雅歌新譯 第二章 彼此相愛 I.

                                    第二章 彼此相愛(2:1-17)

                        新娘                                                    Beloved
1              我是沙崙的玫瑰花,                                   I am a rose of Sharon,
                也是谷中的百合花.                                     a lily of the valleys.

                        新郎                                                      Lover
2             我的新娘在眾女子中                                 Like a lily among thorns
               像荊棘叢中的百合花.                         is my daring among the maidens.

                        新娘                                                     Beloved
3             我的郎君在男子中                      Like an apple tree among trees of the forest
               像森林中的蘋果樹.                           in my lover among the young men.
               我喜坐他的樹蔭下,                                 I delight to sit in his shade,
               享受他甜美的果子.                             and his fruit is sweet to my taste.
4             他帶我進入宴會廳,                           He has taken me to the banquet hall,
               沉醉在他的愛幟下.                                and his banner over me is love.
5             葡萄乾補強我體力,                                   Strengthen me with raisins,
               蘋果使我神清氣爽,                                      refresh me with apples,
               因為我正意亂情迷.                                      for I am faint with love.
6             他的左臂輕枕我頭,                                  His left arm is under my head,
               右臂溫柔擁抱我身.                                  and his right arm embraces me.
7             耶路撒冷眾女子啊!                              Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you
            我指著田野羚羊和母鹿                           by the gazelles and by the does of field:
            請你們勿把愛驚動吵醒,                                  Do not arouse or awaken love
            一切順乎自然等他自發.                                          untill it so desires.
8                聽啊! 我的郎君!                                              Listen, my lover!
                   看哪! 他來了!                                             Look, here he comes!
                      躍過山嶺,                                         leaping across the mountains,
                      跳過崗陵.                                               bounding over the hills.
9             我的郎君像羚羊小鹿,                            My lover is like a gazelle or a young stag.
               看哪! 他正站在牆後,                              Look! There he stands behind our wall,
                     從窗口張望,                                           gazing through the windows,
                     從窗格窺視.                                            peering through the lattice.
10               我的郎君對我說:                                      My lover spoke and said to me,
                 "親愛的, 我的佳人!                                              "Arise, my daring,
                     起來, 跟我走!                                    my beautiful one, and come with me.
11             看哪! 嚴冬已經過去,                                          See! The winter is past;
                   雨水也已下過了.                                          the rains are over and gone.
12               地上百花正盛開,                                          Fllowers appear on the earth;
                   歡唱季節也來到,                                        the season of singing has come,
                   鴿聲遍地都可聞.                                  the cooling of doves is heard in our land.
13                無花果樹初結果,                                        The fig tree forms its early fruit;
                   葡萄花香散芬芳.                                 the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
                 "親愛的, 我的佳人!                                              Arise, come, my daring;
                     起來, 跟我走!                                          my beautiful one, come with me."

                         新郎                                                             Lover
14             我可愛鴿子在高山                                   My dove in the clefts of the rock,
                 懸崖石穴的隱密處,                           in the hidding places on the mountainside,
                 讓我看看妳的容貌,                                            show me your face,
                 仔細聽聽妳的聲音;                                         let me hear your voice;
                 因為妳的聲音甜美,                                          for your voice is sweet,
                 妳的容貌美麗可愛.                                            and your face lovely.
15             要給我們抓住狐狸,                                           Catch for us the foxes,
            那隻毀壞葡萄園的小狐狸,                           the little foxes that ruin the vineyards,
            我們的葡萄園正葡花盛開.                                 our vineyards that are in bloom.

                        新娘                                                                Beloved
16           郎君屬我, 我屬郎君;                                       My lover is mine and I am his;
             他在百合花中流連觀賞.                                       he browses among the lilies.
17              直至黎明曙光生,                                                 Until the day breaks
                 黑暗陰影漸消逝,                                                 and the shadows flee,
                    我的郎君啊!                                                         turn, my lover,
               要像飛躍羚羊奔馳鹿,                               and be like a gazelle or like a young stag
               跨越崎嶇山嶺轉回來!                                                on the rugged hills.