雅歌新譯 第四章 新郎讚美

                                      第四章 新郎讚美(4:1-16)

                     新郎                                                    Lover
1          "親愛的, 妳真美麗!                        How beautiful you are, my darling!
                 妳真美麗啊!                                      Oh, How beautiful!
         妳面紗後的雙眸如鴿子眼.                  Your eyes behind your veil are doves.
                   妳的秀髮                                 Your hair is like a flock of goats
          像從基列山下來的羊群.                          descending from Mount Gilead.
2                 妳的皓齒                        Your teeth are like a flock of sheep just shorn,
          像剛剪毛出浴的母羊群,                            coming up from the washing.
               每隻都有雙生羊,                                        Each has its twin;
               沒有一隻是落單.                                  not one of them is alone.

3           妳的朱唇像朱紅絲帶,                         Your lips are like a scarlet ribbon;
             妳的櫻桃小嘴美極了!                                   your mouth is lovely.
             妳面紗後的太陽雙穴,                             Your temples behind your veil
            好像那半邊的紅石榴.                           are like the halves of a pomegrade.
4          妳的粉頸好像大衛塔,                           Your neck is like the tower of David,
            建築宏偉精美又壯麗;                                       built with elegance;
               塔上四圍掛千盾,                                   on it hang a thousand shields,
               全是勇士精盾牌.                                   all of them shields of warriors.
5           妳雙乳像雙生小羚羊,                            Your two breasts are like two fawns,
             在百合花中悠然吃草.              like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies.
6                我要登沒藥山                                             Until the day breaks
                  和上乳香崗去;                                           and the shadows flee,
                  直至曙光曦微,                                 I will go to the mountain of myrrh
                  黑影漸漸消逝.                                         and to the hills of incense.
7            親愛的, 妳美麗極了,                                 All beautiful you are, my daring;
                     無瑕無疵!                                               there is no flaw in you.

8      我的新娘啊! 跟我從黎巴嫩出發,                   Come with me from Lebanon, my bride,
                跟我從黎巴嫩出發.                                  Come with me from Lebanon.
                   沿亞瑪拿山脊,                                 Descend from the crest of Amana,
              示尼山頂和黑門高峰,                     from the top of Senir, the summit of Hermon,
                經獅子洞和豹子山                                         from the lions' dens
                     一直往下走.                            and the mountain haunts of the leopards.
9            我的妹子, 我的新娘啊,                                  You have stolen my heart,
                  妳使我神魂顛倒!                                           my sister, my bride;
                    妳的明眸秋波,                                       You have stolen my heart
                    粉頸珠寶項鍊,                                     with one glance of your eyes,
                    就奪走我的心.                                    with one jewel of your necklace.
10           我的妹子, 我的新娘啊,                                   How delightful is your love,
                   妳的愛情多美好!                                           my sister, my bride!
              妳的愛情甜美, 勝過醇酒,                   How much more pleasing is your love than wine,
              妳的香膏芬芳, 勝過香精!                  and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!
11      我的新娘啊! 妳的香唇甜美如蜜;            Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, my bride;
                  舌下洋溢香奶甜蜜.                              milk and honey are under your tongue.
                  衣裳散發黎巴嫩香.                    The fragrance of your garments is like that of Lebanon.
12            我的妹子, 我的新娘啊!                                   You are a garden locked up,
                   妳是座關閉的園子,                                          my sister, my bride;
                  鎖口水井, 封閉泉源                         you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain.
13                 園中妳栽種石榴,                           Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates
                     更種植佳美水果,                                             with choice fruits,
                     鳳仙花和哪噠樹,                                           with henna and nard,
14                     哪噠和紅花,                                                 nard and saffron,
                         昌蒲和肉桂,                                             calamus and cinnamon,
                         各種乳香樹,                                       with every kind of incense tree,
                         沒藥和沉香,                                                with myrrh and aloes
                         及上等香料.                                               and all the finest spices.
15                  妳就是園中的噴泉,                                         You are a garden fountain,
                     川流不息的活水井,                                             a well of flowing water
                     從黎巴嫩奔流直下.                                        streaming down from Lebanon.

16                     北風啊, 醒起!                                  Awake, north wind,
                         南風啊, 吹來!                               and come, south wind!
                         吹進我的園子,                                 Blow on my garden,
                       使園中芬芳四溢.                   that its fragrance may spread abroad.
                  讓我的郎君進入他的園裏,                Let my lover come into his garden
                       親嚐園中上等美果.                          and taste its choice fruits.