雅歌新譯 第五章 尋找郎君

                             第五章 尋找郎君(5:1-16)

                          新郎                                                     Lover
1             我的妹子, 我的新娘啊!                            I have come into my garden,
                我已進入我迷人園子,                                   my sister, my bride;
                採了我的沒藥和香料,                     I have gathered my myrrh with my spice.
                吃了園中的蜂房甜蜜,                    I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey;
                也喝了我的醇酒鮮奶.                          I have drunk my wine and my milk.

                        妃嬪宮女                                                 Friends
                 朋友們, 請開懷吃喝!                              Eat, O friennds, and drink;
            親愛的, 請盡情暢飲不醉無歸!                           drink your fill, O lovers.

                           新娘                                                   Beloved
2                  我雖入睡心清醒.                            I slept but my heart was awake.
                聽啊, 我的郎君在敲門!                           Listen! My lover is knocking:
               "我的妹子, 我的心上人,                                     "Open to me,
              我的鴿子, 我的絕色美人啊!                            my sister, my daring,
                     請妳給我快開門.                               my dove, my fawless one.
                     我的頭滿是露水,                           My head is drenched with dew,
                     夜露濕透我頭髮."                    my hair with the dampness of the night."
3               我回答: "我已脫下衣衫,                           I have taken off my robe -
                     還要我再穿上嗎?                                 must I put it on again?
                     我已洗過我的腳,                                   I have wash my feet -
                     還要把腳弄髒嗎?"                                must I soil them again?
4             我的郎君從門縫中伸手進來,        My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening.
                    使我為他怦然心動.                         my heart began to pound for him.
5                  我乃起來為他開門,                              I arose to open for my lover,
                    我的雙手滴著沒藥,                          and my hands dripped with myrrh,
                    指頭也在流出沒藥,                             my fingers with flowing myrrh,
                    滴滴落在那門閂上.                                 on the handles of the lock.
6              我終於給我的郎君開了門,                                I opened for my lover,
                可是我的郎君已轉身走了!                      but my lover had left; he was gone.
                   他的消失使我心碎欲絕.                          My heart sank at his departure.
                   我雖四處找他卻找不到,                      I looked for him but did not find him.
                   大聲呼喚他也沒有回應.                       I called him but he did not answer.
7                      守衛巡邏全城時,                                  The watchmen found me
                        在路上遇見了我;                         as they made their rounds in the city.
                  他們竟把我打得遍體鱗傷,                          They beat me, they bruised me;
                  還強脫下拿走了我的披風;                               they took away my cloak,
                    那些該死千殺的守城人!                             those watchmen of the walls!
8              耶路撒冷女子啊! 我要問妳們:                  O daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you -
                      "妳們若找到我郎君,                                      If you find my lover,
                       妳們要告訴他甚麼?                                    what will you tell him?
                       告訴他我相思成疾."                              Tell him I am faint with love.


                              妃嬪宮女                                                  Friends
9                        最美麗的女人啊!                       How is your beloved better than others,
                      妳的郎君究竟好在那裏?                             most beautiful of women?
                      妳的郎君究竟好在那裏,                   How is your beloved better than others,
                         竟敢這樣要求我們?                                   that you charge us so?

                          新娘                                                    Beloved
10              我的郎君紅光煥發,                             My lover is radiant and ruddy,
                  萬人之中鶴立雞群.                          outstanding among ten thousand.
11                    頭似精金,                                       His head is purest gold;
                        髮捲如波,                                             his hair is wavy
                        漆黑如鴉;                                         and black as a raven.
12                    目如溪鴿,                        His eyes are like doves by the water stream,
                        沐浴乳中;                                             washed in milk,
                        如鑲珠寶.                                           mounted like jewels.
13                     頰如香草,                                  His checks are like beds of spice
                        散發芳香;                                              yielding perfume.
                        唇如百合,                                            His lips are like lilies
                        滴出沒藥.                                            dripping with myrrh.
14                    臂像金棒,                                         His arms are rods of gold
                        如鑲蒼玉;                                              set with chrysolite.
                        身如象牙,                                      His body is like polished ivory
                        鑲藍寶石.                                         decorated with sapphires.
15                    腿如玉柱,                                       His lags are pillars of marble
                        安在金座.                                         set on bases of pure gold.
                     外表如黎巴嫩,                                  His appearance is like Lebanon,
                     像上好香柏樹.                                            choice as its cedars.
16                     口甜似蜜,                                       His mouth is sweetness itself,
                         盡善盡美.                                            he is altogether lovely.
                    耶路撒冷女子啊,                                 This is my lover, this is my friend,
             這就是我的郎君, 我的良友!                                  O daughters of Jerusalem.