雅歌新譯 第七章 豐姿秀麗

                                  第七章 豐姿秀麗(7:1-13)

                      新郎                                                        Lover

1                  公主啊,                               How beautiful your sandaled feet,
           妳穿涼鞋的腳多美麗!                                  O prince's daughter!
           妳的美腿幽雅如珠玉,                        Your graceful legs are like jewels,
            真是天工絕妙傑作.                           the work of a craftsman's hands.
2            妳的肚臍圓如杯,                             Your navel is a rounded gobblet
              永不缺調和美酒.                              that never lacks blended wine.
              妳的柳腰如麥堆,                             Your waist is a mound of wheat
              百合鮮花環圍繞.                                        encircled by lilies.
3            妳的雙乳如幼羚,                              Your breast are like two fawns,
              乃是母羚雙生寶.                                        twins of a gazelle.
4            妳的粉頸如牙塔,                              Your neck is like an ivory tower,
              妳的雙眸秀美如                            Your eyes are the pools of Heshbon
              巴特拉併城門旁                                             by the gate
              的希實本小池塘.                                         of Bath Rabbim.
           妳的鼻挺如黎巴嫩塔,                       Your nose is like the tower of Labanon
           高傲俯瞰大馬士革城.                                 looking toward Damascus.
5         妳的頭如冠像迦密山.                      Your head crowns you like Mount Carmel.
           妳的秀髮黑如王宮幔,                             Your hair is like royal taperstry;
           髮辮可愛擄獲王的心.                         the king is held captive by its tresses.
6        親愛的, 妳多令人開心!                      How beautiful you are and how pleasing,
          妳多麼美麗, 多麼可愛!                                 O love, with your delights!
7           妳的身材美如棕樹,                            Your stature is like that of the palm,
             雙乳隆如垂纍美果.                            and your breast like clusters of fruits.
8          我說, "我要爬上棕樹,                             I said, "I will climb the palm tree;
                 抓住樹上美果."                                     I will take hold of its fruit."
             願妳雙乳美如葡萄串,                 May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine,
             口氣散發蘋果的芳香,                       the fragrance of your breath like apples,
9           櫻桃小嘴香醇如美酒.                            and your mouth like the best wine.

                        新娘                                                        Beloved
            願香醇美酒直入郎君口,                         May the wine go straight to my lover,
                 緩緩流經唇與齒.                               flowing gently over lips and teeth.
10                  我屬郎君,                                             I belong to my lover,
                他也對我情有獨鍾.                                      and his desire is for me.
11    郎君啊, 來吧! 讓我們到鄉間去!                 Come, my lover, let us go to the countryside,
                 在村中歡度良宵.                                 let us spend the night in the villages.
12           讓我們清早去葡萄園                                   Let us go early to the vineyards
               看看葡萄樹是否發芽,                                  to see if the vines have budded,
                  葡萄花是否盛開,                                      if their blossoms have opened,
                  石榴花若也綻放.                                and if the pomegranates are in bloom -
              我要在那裏把愛獻給你.                                    there I will give you my love.
13              曼陀羅花散發芬芳,                             The mandrakes send out their fragrance,
                  門旁擺出新陳美果,                     and at our door is every delicacy, both new and old,
             郎君啊! 都是我為你預備的.                         that I have stored up for you , my lover