雅歌新譯 第八章 愛力無窮

                                            雅歌新譯
                               第八章 愛力無窮(8:1-14)

                        新娘                                                               Beloved
1              但願你像我的兄弟,                      If only you were to me like a brother,
                吃我母親的奶長大!                    who was nursed at my mother's breast!
                這樣我在外遇見你                                Then, if I found you outside,
                就可大方與你親吻,                                         I would kiss you,
                  誰也不會笑話我.                               and no one would despise me.
2                   我會引領你                                              I would lead you
                     到我母親家,                             and bring you to my mother's house -
                  她從小就教導我.                                     she who has taught me.
             我會請你喝石榴釀造的                        I would give you spiced wine to drink,
                      香醇美酒.                                     the nectar of my pomegranates.
3                 他左臂枕我頭,                                     His left arm is under my head
                    右臂擁抱我.                                      and his right arm embraces me.
4               耶路撒冷的女子啊!                           Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you:
              請妳們不要驚動吵醒他,                               Do not arouse or awaken love
            激起他的情慾, 直到他自發.                                        until it so desire.

                       妃嬪宮女                                                               Friends
5                   那從曠野上來                                  Who is coming up from the desert
               靠在她郎君身上的是誰?                                      leaning on her lover?

                         新娘                                                                   Beloved
               我在蘋果樹下叫醒你;                              Under the apple tree I roused you;
               你母親在那裏懷了你,                                there your mother conceived you,
               也在那裏陣痛生下你.                         there she who was in labor gave you birth.
6             請把我深印在你心頭,                               Place me like a seal over your heart,
               像印在你臂上的印璽;                                         like a seal on your arm;
               因為愛情堅強如死亡,                                    for loves is as strong as death,
               嫉妒更是頑固如陰間.                                its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
               愛情燃燒起來如烈火,                                        It burning like blazing fire,
               既熾且熱有如紅烈燄.                                              like a mighty flame.
7             大水不能熄滅愛情火,                                    Many waters cannot quench love;
               江河不能沖毀真情愛.                                          rivers cannot wash it away.
                  若欲以萬貫家財                                                    If one were to give
                  全拿去換取愛情,                                      all the wealth of his house for love,
                  人必不屑笑你痴.                                             it would be utterly scorned.

                       妃嬪宮女                                                   Friends
8                 我們有一小妹子,                             We have a young sister,
                   雙乳尚未全發育.                    and her breasts are not yet grown.
                   若有媒人來提親,                       What shall we do for our sister
                   我們該當怎麼辦?                        for the day she is spoken for?
9                 她若果是一座牆,                                       If she is a wall,
                就在其上建座雙銀塔;                   we will build towers of silver on her.
                   她若果是一扇門,                                       If she is a door,
                就用香柏木屏風圍護.                 we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

                          新娘                                                            Beloved
10               我是一座美粉牆,                                        I am a wall,
                   我的兩乳如雙塔.                         and my breasts are like towers.
                   因此我在他眼中,                         Thus I have become in his eyes
                   會給他滿足的人.                           like one bringing contentment.
11      所羅門有座葡萄園在巴力哈們;            Solomon had a vineyard in Baal Hamon;
                 他把這葡萄園租給人.                      he let out his viveyard to tenants.
                 每人要為園中的葡萄                           Each was to bring for its fruit
                 支付一千舍克勒銀子.                           a thousand shekels of silver.
12           而我的葡萄園全歸我自己,                 But my own vineyard is mine to give;
                        所羅門啊!                               the thousand shekels are for you,
                 一千舍克勒銀子給你,                                         O Solomon,
           二百舍克勒銀子給交出葡萄的人,   and two hundred are for those who tend its fruit.

                            新郎                                                                Lover
13                     妳住在園中,                                    You who dwell in the gardens
                          群芳簇擁,                                         with friends in attendance,
                   讓我聽聽妳的聲音吧!                                     let me hear your voice!

                             新娘                                                                 Beloved
14                      我的郎君啊!                                        Come away, my lover,
                    願你像羚羊又像幼鹿,                                    and he like a gazelle
                    從那充滿芳香的山崗,                                     or like a young stag
                    熱情洋溢飛奔前來吧!                             on the spice-laden mountains.

                                                                 (全文完)
                                                           感謝主, 讚美主,
                                                          一切榮耀歸我主,
                                                           哈利路亞, 阿們!

                                2015年12月25日 台北 / 2016年9月18日一校 台北
                          2017年1月12日上佈樂格完 台北 / 2022年2月20日終校 台北

                                                   請續點閱附記 "雅歌問題探討"