雅歌新譯 第六章 同遊相悅(6:1-13)

                               第六章 同遊相悅(6:1-13)

                     妃嬪宮女                                            Friends
1               最美麗的女人啊!                          Where has your lover gone,
               妳的郎君到那裏去了?                        most beautiful of women?
               妳的郎君走那一條路,                     Which way did your lover trun,
               我們好跟你一同去找?                 that we may look for him with you?

                         新娘                                              Beloved
2           我的郎君下去他的花園,               My lover has gone down to his garden,
                  流連香草壇中,                                 to the beds of spices,
                  欣賞園中百花,                               to browse in the gardens
                  採摘百合鮮花.                                   and to gather lilies.
3            我屬郎君, 郎君屬我,                 I am my lover's and my lover is mine,
               他在百合花中賞花.                           he browses among the lilies.

                         新郎                                                  Lover
4             親愛的, 妳美如得撒,                 You are beautiful, my darling, as Tirzah,
                   艷若耶路撒冷,                                    lovely as Jerusalem,
              威嚴如旌旗飄蕩的大軍.                     majestic as troops with banners.
5                  轉開妳的明眸,                                 Turn your eyes from me;
                    免我意亂情迷.                                     they overwhelm me.
                    妳的滿頭秀髮,                             Your hair is like a flock of goats
                如基列下來的山羊群.                              descending from Golead.
6                   妳口中的皓齒,                           Your teeth are like a flock of sheep
                如浴罷上來的母羊群;                             coming up from the washing.
                    每隻都有雙生羊,                                        Each has its twin,
                    沒有一個是孤單.                                   not one of them is alone.
7                妳面紗後的太陽雙穴                             Your temples behind your veil
                 好像那半邊的紅石榴.                            are like halves of a pomegranate.
8                    王雖有后六十,                                     Sixty queens there may be,
                      還有妃嬪八十,                                         and eighty concubines,
                      宮女多得無數;                                     and virgins beyond number;
9                    唯有我的愛鴿,                                                 but my dove,
                      絕色美人獨特;                                       my perfect one, is unique,
                     她是慈母獨生女,                                 the only daughter of her mother,
                     獨自得生母寵愛.                               the favorite of the one who bore her.
                     宮女見她就祝福,                         The maidens saw her and called her blessed;
                     后妃無不稱讚她.                              the queens and concubines praised her.